Since entering the Victorian Market in 2008, the Fairbrother brand has grown a strong reputation throughout the state. Commencing operations in Bendigo, we opened our office in Warrnambool in 2012 and have since also expanded operations to the Geelong region.
Our values and guiding principles have helped us to achieve quality and customer satisfaction, providing us with a competitive advantage through:
- A directly employed, highly-skilled and engaged workforce
- Highly motivated leaders with the experience and expertise to deliver
- A demonstrated ability to build lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients based on the underlying premise of honesty and integrity in all of our business dealings
- Extensive experience in our core business and the capability and commitment to deliver to exacting quality specifications
- The flexibility to use an innovative approach to business including:
- Client negotiated projects
- Design and construct projects
- Traditional tender and architect managed projects
- Guaranteed maximum price contracts
- Project management services
- Joint Venture project delivery models
- The capability to deliver across a wide geographic spread, drawing upon resources strategically located throughout Tasmania and regional Victoria, available for rapid deployment throughout Australia
- The ability to draw support from our complimentary business units and expert advice from our Corporate Services division
- A strong, dependable network of loyal, supporting contractors across a diverse range of industries and skill sets
- A strong brand which enjoys a prominent, positive reputation in the business and broader community.
- Design Management
Our dedication to excellence has led to our growth as Tasmania’s largest commercial construction company.