A symbol of excellence in the Australian Construction industry.
To provide a workplace founded on our Guiding Principles where our people can learn and grow to their highest potential.
Our Guiding Principles
- Valuing our people and their individual strengths as the company’s greatest asset
- Embracing quality in everything we do
- Instilling honesty, integrity, and professionalism in everything we do
- Demonstrating and rewarding a never ending commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
- Providing career path opportunities for all our people including ongoing training for skills advancement and development
- Providing appropriate recognition, encouragement and reward to our employees for their accomplishments
- Working together as a team for the achievement of a common goal
- Providing unparalleled service to our customers
- Having the courage to do the difficult things
- Using open and effective communication at all times
- Maintaining a proactive, positive, compassionate, and caring attitude
- Exhibiting loyalty to our company, our colleagues, and our clients
- Demonstrating a commitment to the health and safety of our people
- Respecting and caring for the environment
- Passionately believing in our company and our people
- Working to receive a satisfactory profit for our work
- Contributing as good corporate citizens to the wellbeing of our community on an ongoing basis
Our People Above All Else
We have spent over 50 years developing a people-focused culture. Our purpose as a company is to provide a workplace founded on our Guiding Principles where our people can learn and grow to their highest potential.
We genuinely believe that our people are our most important asset. We carefully select, train, nurture, and support our employees to achieve great things, both for themselves and Fairbrother.
Honesty & Integrity at All Times
We firmly believe that honesty and integrity are essential to building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, partners, and employees. We understand that trust is critical, and we work tirelessly to earn and maintain the trust of all our stakeholders.
We are committed to being transparent and upfront in our business practices, and we always strive to do the right thing. Our dedication to honesty and integrity is reflected in the high quality work we deliver, the respect we show to all those we work with, and the ethical standards we uphold.
Quality Work as the Accepted Standard
We believe that quality work should be the accepted standard in everything we do. From project planning to construction and beyond, we strive to deliver the highest level of quality in all our work.
Our commitment to quality is reflected in our attention to detail, our use of the best materials and techniques, and our rigorous quality control processes. We are proud to deliver projects that not only meet but exceed our clients’ expectations, and we will continue to uphold quality as a non-negotiable standard in our work.
Innovation & Continuous Improvement
We recognise that the construction industry is constantly evolving, and we are committed to staying ahead of the curve by embracing new technologies, materials, and approaches. We encourage our team members to think creatively and explore new solutions to complex challenges, and we invest in training and development to ensure that our team is always up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
Our focus on innovation and continuous improvement enables us to deliver cutting-edge projects that are efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective.
We believe that community contribution is an essential part of our role as responsible corporate citizens. We are committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work by supporting local charities, initiatives, and organizations.
We encourage our team members to volunteer and participate in community events and are proud to contribute to projects that have a positive impact on our neighborhoods. We believe that our success as a company is closely linked to the well-being of the communities we serve, and we will continue to support and invest in them in meaningful ways.