Grow your construction career as a Project Manager with Fairbrother
We are always on the lookout for suitably qualified and experienced Project Managers to join the Fairbrother team in both Tasmania and Victoria. As a Project Manager with Fairbrother, you will have the opportunity to lead and influence a talented team.
Project Manager Jobs
As a Project Manager, your main responsibility is to provide leadership to the Project Management Team and ensure the successful completion of all projects. Your role involves engaging with key stakeholders, managing work plans, and overseeing project administration.
As a Project Manager at Fairbrother, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project, ensuring it meets or exceeds health and safety, quality, and environmental standards.
We are driven by our values and guiding principles, and as a Fairbrother carpenter you will embody these traits as you go about your day to day work.
- Prioritise health and safety at all times, owning the development of the Project Management Plan.
- Lead the implementation of risk controls for high and extreme-risk tasks.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the National Construction Code (NCC) and Australian Standards.
- Develop and manage compliance with inspection and test plans to ensure project quality.
- Lead all aspects of project environmental management, encouraging sustainable practices.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and mentoring to the Project Management Team to achieve performance expectations.
- Foster positive working relationships and effective communication channels with the project team.
- Ensure compliance with Fairbrother policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
- Continuously seek improvements to ensure best practices and a competitive advantage.
- Prepare accurate and competitive estimates and quotes for new work opportunities.
- Oversee the development and implementation of effective work plans for allocated projects.
- Monitor and manage project progress, budgets, and financial performance.
- Appoint subcontractors and ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Manage labour utilisation and productivity, ensuring role expectations are met.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial construction industry project management.
- Proficient in project management methodologies and operations.
- In-depth knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Hold a Car Driver’s License, and WHS for Managers and Supervisors certification.
- Diploma of Project Management (desirable).
- Ability to lead and influence others, with solid communication skills across all levels.
- Excellent planning, organisation, and time management abilities.
- Strong cost control techniques and computer literacy.
- Adaptability to handle project demands and work well under pressure.
Fairbrother is an inclusive workplace, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We encourage all our employees to be themselves without fear of discrimination or judgement about their ancestry, age, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, cultural background and/or disability status.
If you have the skills, experience, and a passion for carpentry, we invite you to apply and be a part of our growing team. Take the next step in your carpentry career with Fairbrother!
Send your up to date resume and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch.
Join us today and build your future with Fairbrother!