Build your construction career as a carpenter with Fairbrother
We are always on the lookout for new carpenters to join the Fairbrother team in both Tasmania and Victoria. A carpenter job with Fairbrother means being a crucial role in ensuring that our commercial construction projects meet the highest standards of safety, quality, and efficiency.
As a Carpenter at Fairbrother, you will be responsible for completing all assigned carpentry tasks, ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations, quality standards, environmental practices, and project timelines. Your role involves building strong working relationships and effectively managing both trade tasks and administrative responsibilities.
We are driven by our values and guiding principles, and as a Fairbrother carpenter you will embody these traits as you go about your day to day work.
- Prioritise safety at all times, both for yourself and others, aiming for zero Lost Time Incidents (LTI’s).
- Identify and eliminate hazards, reduce risks, and prevent workplace incidents and near misses.
- Maintain a clean and organised workplace, respecting and caring for the surrounding environment.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities by setting an example in safety, quality, and environmental practices.
- Actively participate in the Company’s training and development programs to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Work collaboratively as part of a professional team, communicating openly with stakeholders and reporting relevant information to the Site Foreman or Sub Foreman.
- Follow all Company policies, procedures, and guidelines, ensuring compliance at all times.
- Strive for continuous improvement, seeking innovative solutions and implementing best practices to achieve excellence in your work.
- Commercial construction carpenter experience.
- Familiarity with Workplace Health and Safety requirements.
- Possess a Certificate III in Carpentry/Carpentry & Joinery or a relevant Trade Certificate.
- Hold a valid Car Driver’s License, White Card, and Work Safely at Heights certification.
- Exhibit a proactive and hands-on approach to your work.
- Demonstrate precision in your trade skills.
- Possess excellent planning, organisation, and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to project requirements and work well under pressure.
Fairbrother is an inclusive workplace, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We encourage all our employees to be themselves without fear of discrimination or judgement about their ancestry, age, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, cultural background and/or disability status.
If you have the skills, experience, and a passion for carpentry, we invite you to apply and be a part of our growing team. Take the next step in your carpentry career with Fairbrother!
Send your up to date resume and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch.
Join us today and build your future with Fairbrother!