About Fairbrother Developments
With more than four decades of experience in the commercial construction and property development fields, the Fairbrother brand enjoys an outstanding reputation for excellence throughout the Tasmanian and Regional Victorian markets.
Based on our demonstrated capability and the strength of our enduring business relationships, we are ideally placed to partner with businesses, private investors and consultants alike to deliver exceptional quality projects.
Fairbrother Developments offers an unparalleled level of service from initial concept through to completion encompassing:
- • The identification of sites and development opportunities through our extensive network of property relationships or reassessment of your existing assets
- • The development of detailed concepts and building feasibility models utilising our extensive industry experience
- • Managing the delivery of your project throughout the planning, acquisition, leasing, procurement, design development, construction and settlement phases.
- • Upon review of this document we invite you to reflect upon how we could serve you, so that you can achieve your business expansion goals and aspirations.
Service Delivery & Partnering Options
We take pride in our ability to provide tailored solutions and a comprehensive level of service to all of our clients. We achieve unparalleled levels of quality and customer satisfaction by drawing upon the characteristics of our business which provide us with a competitive advantage:
- • Highly motivated leaders with the experience and expertise to deliver
- • A demonstrated ability to build lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients based on the underlying premise of honesty and integrity in all of our business dealings
- • Extensive experience in our core business and the capability and commitment to deliver to exacting quality specifications
- • A directly employed, highly-skilled and engaged workforce
- • The flexibility to use an innovative approach to business including: client negotiated projects; design and construct projects; traditional tender and architect managed projects; guaranteed maximum price contracts; project management services; and joint venture project delivery models
- • The capability to deliver across a wide geographic spread, drawing upon resources strategically located throughout Tasmania and regional Victoria, available for rapid deployment throughout Australia
- • The ability to draw support from our complimentary business units and expert advice from our Corporate Services division
- • A strong, dependable network of loyal, supporting contractors across a diverse range of industries and skill sets
- • A strong brand which enjoys a prominent, positive reputation in the business and broader community
- • The capability and experience required to deliver sustainable outcomes based on best practice construction methodologies, materials and building technologies.